News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Nabers dinged up in practice

Started by MightyGiants, August 11, 2024, 12:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

I'm sure it's ok, but this is literally the last guy I want to be reading this about.

Painter

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 11, 2024, 01:35:34 PMI'm sure it's ok, but this is literally the last guy I want to be reading this about.

Let's hope so, because when it comes to Nabers, you couldn't be more right, Dave.

Cheers!

sxdxca38

Mild ankle sprains take 1-3 weeks recovery time, so let's hope he's healed by opening day.

Take no chances and just rest this guy for the full week.

coggs

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 11, 2024, 01:35:34 PMI'm sure it's ok, but this is literally the last guy I want to be reading this about.
Agreed.  I will gladly accept a sprained ankle myself to keep Nabers healthy.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

katkavage

He will be ready for opening day.

spiderblue43

Rest Nabers. There's no need to put him out there, he's shown plenty already. Give him a week off..let the rest of the wr room get work.

TDToomer

Quote from: spiderblue43 on August 12, 2024, 09:43:25 AMRest Nabers. There's no need to put him out there, he's shown plenty already. Give him a week off..let the rest of the wr room get work.

What has he shown? Was a ball even thrown in his direction last Thursday?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MrGap92

Hope he's ok, I'm sure he is, easy to worry with our injury history and Barnes though.

He has shown a lot thus far, and will do big things on the field, rest up and let's avoid anything serious.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Stringer Bell

Quote from: TDToomer on August 12, 2024, 10:02:41 AMWhat has he shown? Was a ball even thrown in his direction last Thursday?

He dominated the Lions in their joint practices and has cooked the Giants CBs for deep TDs, as well.

He's shown as much as a rookie can thus far.