News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants not adding another Quarterback

Started by MightyGiants, August 11, 2024, 01:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

I forgot about Jackson.  U Buffalo - I promise you that he wasn't awful. 

When you have an actual former QB (who wasn't awful lol!) on the team, you don't sign yet another QB.

Especially true if you're trying preserve your "last red cent" (and I believe they are) to plug a hole after final cut-downs (whether or not the hole is at a position that is apparent as of today).

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

AZGiantFan

I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

MightyGiants

Quote from: AZGiantFan on August 11, 2024, 07:13:22 PMThat thought crossed my mind.  It doesn't make sense to me to have your 3rd camp QB be an emergency QB.

Seems like a no-brainer to bring him back (depending on how long they think Lock will be out)
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MrGap92

Giving DeVito a bunch more reps might be beneficial in the long run, gets him more ready in case he has to play, hopefully he doesnt need to see the field.

Giving a guy who wont even make the PS reps probably doesn't do much at this point, I'm ok with this, barring health of course.

MightyGiants

Quote from: MrGap92 on August 12, 2024, 08:06:10 AMGiving DeVito a bunch more reps might be beneficial in the long run, gets him more ready in case he has to play, hopefully he doesnt need to see the field.

Giving a guy who wont even make the PS reps probably doesn't do much at this point, I'm ok with this, barring health of course.

As long as neither Jones nor DeVito is overworked
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MrGap92