News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Neal and JMS return

Started by MightyGiants, August 11, 2024, 01:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

bamagiantfan

Funny how these things happen when the backups are playing well.  :ok:
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

DaveBrown74

Quote from: bamagiantfan on August 11, 2024, 01:09:28 PMFunny how these things happen when the backups are playing well.  :ok:

That's good. Nothing should be handed to either player. Both were terrible last year.

andrew_nyGiants

Love this news!

Praying that both are 100% and poised to fulfill their promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Philosophers

They should not be handed anything.

Trench

Quote from: bamagiantfan on August 11, 2024, 01:09:28 PMFunny how these things happen when the backups are playing well.  :ok:

That is an excellent point!

Stringer Bell

I just hope to god that Neal isn't given a starting job. Let this unit get some continuity, and let JE build up his confidence with consistent reps.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

BluesCruz

Please send them back on the pup and trade them along with Jones for a subscription to the jelly of the month club

We are fine with out either of themm
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

MightyGiants

Quote from: BluesCruz on August 12, 2024, 11:19:34 AMPlease send them back on the pup and trade them along with Jones for a subscription to the jelly of the month club

We are fine with out either of themm

Posts like these remind me of why GMs should never listen to fans  :what:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE