News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tryone Tracy carted off field

Started by MightyGiants, August 13, 2024, 12:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

Quote from: Philosophers on August 13, 2024, 01:24:51 PMNot getting touched and going immediately to HSS makes me think it may be Achilles related.  Trainers can handle sprains.

Phil: Don't want to agree with you... but there's no other choice, IMO.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bob In PA on August 13, 2024, 03:37:11 PMPhil: Don't want to agree with you... but there's no other choice, IMO.  Bob

Someone didn't read the entire thread before replying  :laugh:  ;)
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Quote from: MightyGiants on August 13, 2024, 03:40:23 PMSomeone didn't read the entire thread before replying  :laugh:  ;)

Rich: Actually, I did. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

H-Town G-Fan

Rosehill Jimmy

About an hour ago the guys on WFAN said Tracy was already back in the facility and attending team meetings
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bob In PA on August 13, 2024, 04:03:33 PMRich: Actually, I did. Bob

For what it's worth, an Achilles is easy to diagnose.  A high ankle sprain and a fracture, not so much.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kingm56

I just hate it when injuries happen to young people trying to make a name for themselves; I hope he's well and able to compete to achieve his dreams. 

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

H-Town G-Fan

BluesCruz

There is certainly something strange about the turf in the meadowlands
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

MightyGiants

Quote from: BluesCruz on August 13, 2024, 05:37:34 PMThere is certainly something strange about the turf in the meadowlands

This occurred on the grass practice field, not the stadium turf.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: Philosophers on August 13, 2024, 12:26:53 PMWith these abundant injuries as a constant every year, football is becoming less and less appealing to me.
Heck, it's not just football. Imagine if our Knicks roster wasn't all beat up in time for or during the playoffs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

andrew_nyGiants

1st round pick 2022 - Evan Neal - injured STILL?!

2nd round pick 2022 - Wandale Robinson - tore ACL already - Wandale is out with an ACL?!

late round pick Beavers - already tore ACL He's out TOO?!

2nd round pick 2023 - JMS - finished rookie year on IR, still with a hurt shoulder he's not active?!

promising late rounder 2023 - Gervarrius Owens - currently out with knee injury after missing all last year - he's out?

1st round pick 2024 - Malik Nabers - injured ankle running a pass route

3rd round pick 2024 - Dru Phillips - currently out with ankle injury?

5th round pick 2024 - Tyrone Tracy - serious ankle injury bending down to pick up a muffed KO?

promising UDFA 2024 - Turbo Miller - currently out with hamstring WOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

AZGiantFan

Quote from: MightyGiants on August 13, 2024, 05:51:53 PMThis occurred on the grass practice field, not the stadium turf.

Oh just stop it already with facts.  ;)
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

DaveBrown74

This was very disturbing when we heard about it, but it sounds like he has a very good chance of being able to suit up for week one of the regular season, and possibly even a chance of getting the final preseason game in or at least a few limited camp sessions before the season.

The Giants probably need to sign a cheap veteran back and carry four backs unless they think Turbo is a viable NFL player, which he may well be.