News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Raheem Layne--safty signed

Started by Dumpster Dan, August 14, 2024, 04:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster Dan

After workout today--Coming off acl--but we need a body in camp--

Dumpster Dan

Jolly Blue Giant

25 years old, spent the last two years on the Rams, was a CB, switched to S, excelled on special teams. That's all I got
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

Dumpster Dan

Did they cut anyone??

Dumpster Dan

Dumpster Dan

They may have signed BOTH Safeties who worked out

Jonathan Sutherland

Dumpster Dan

GloryDays

Hey Dan,
At QB and RB, we should be looking out for first or second year under the radar talents, who have performed well in preseason games, on teams with good depth at those positions. Anyone you have or will notice please let us know.

Jclayton92

Should have signed the Perkins kid at qb last year when he tried out. He started a few games for the rams.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

I think Joe and Brian are hell-bent on fixing ST's, judging by their early signings, and then adding this one. The Giants weren't the worst ST in the NFL, but they weren't good and were quite bad when it came to field position. They have made a concerted effort to improve this area of the game.

The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing