News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT- BluesCruz

Started by Ed Vette, August 15, 2024, 09:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coggs

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 16, 2024, 03:46:41 PMIs it acceptable to have someone post idiotic claims, and subpar content in a forum that boasts being of informed fans? Is that acceptable contribution? We have beat reporters, journalists and podcasters who come to this site for ideas and as a barometer of the fan base. We also have loyal members who come here for intelligent discussion and camaraderie. Should we waste their time and energy sifting through subpar content?
It is not just subpar content.  It is not just that he liked DeVito.  I see plenty of people out there who think DeVito should be the starter.  However, their reasoning is they just do not think Jones is good enough, so give DeVito more of a chance.  But, those same people also realize why they can't cut Jones right now.  It was explained to this guy about the cap implications, in a polite manner, and he just tried to dump on that person. Or constantly brining up how he was a State Champ in HS and a winner in college.  No matter how many times it was pointed out he was a meidocre QB in college at best and he would keep going on with the same posts.

Dumpster Dan

I apologize if I took this thread off track

Dumpster Dan

Ed Vette

Quote from: Dumpster Dan on August 17, 2024, 07:25:27 AMI apologize if I took this thread off track

Dumpster Dan
You didn't.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin