News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Did we give up to early on a potential star?

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, August 23, 2024, 09:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanPelt

After watching the OL perform in these preseason games, I am beginning to think that our previous coaches sucked. If you believe reports even Neal is now looking good. So if Peart is suddenly good, then it plays into this theory.

Trench

Quote from: VanPelt on August 23, 2024, 07:41:45 PMAfter watching the OL perform in these preseason games, I am beginning to think that our previous coaches sucked. If you believe reports even Neal is now looking good. So if Peart is suddenly good, then it plays into this theory.

If that is true then Dabol cannot remain head coach after this season

TDToomer

Quote from: Trench on August 24, 2024, 09:04:08 PMIf that is true then Dabol cannot remain head coach after this season

Why? Daboll is the one who fired the OLine coach and made a solid hire. You get fired for being too loyal and this is not a fireable offense.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on August 25, 2024, 10:10:57 AMWhy? Daboll is the one who fired the OLine coach and made a solid hire. You get fired for being too loyal and this is not a fireable offense.

Because he hired the guy in the first place