News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

PS Game 3- Giants VS Jets game thread

Started by MightyGiants, August 24, 2024, 03:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on August 24, 2024, 08:59:20 PMBecause he hasn't played a snap?

I thought he played last week, I apologize

GloryDays

Quote from: Trench on August 24, 2024, 08:55:46 PM
Quote from: GloryDays on August 24, 2024, 08:39:29 PMWhy does he get injured so easily?!!
[/quote

Between JMS and Neal draft picks....wow
I can't believe they did not fire scouts that have recommended the O line draft picks.. if they had reached for names out of a bag they would have done better!!

Woody

Holmes will be cut.  Worst tackler on team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trench

I've seen enough of punt returner Mackenzie

Trench

Ed Vette

DeVito is horrible. That last sack was on him. Bad passes, too late, wrong angle. I don't even want him on the Practice Squad.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Trench

Mackenzie bobbles the easy ones. What do the Giants see?

LennG

Anyone think Turbo earned a spot? He looked good on some runs and seems to hit the hole quickly. Overall, I like him.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

McKenzie is a turnover waiting to happen.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 24, 2024, 09:40:51 PMDeVito is horrible. That last sack was on him. Bad passes, too late, wrong angle. I don't even want him on the Practice Squad.

Was thinking the same thing.

They'll probably keep him (on the PS) just because of the familiarity factor, but he has not looked good at all.

Trench

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 24, 2024, 09:45:40 PMWas thinking the same thing.

They'll probably keep him (on the PS) just because of the familiarity factor, but he has not looked good at all.

Overmatched. Doesn't see the field. Holds onto ball too long.

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 24, 2024, 09:45:40 PMWas thinking the same thing.

They can pickup a second PS QB to groom. Martinez was a good pickup for the Jets.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

There are backups on that Oline that they need to cut and say goodbye.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Trench

DaveBrown74

I challenge anyone to name any of the other 31 teams that has a worse QB room than we do.