News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

PS Game 3- Giants VS Jets game thread

Started by MightyGiants, August 24, 2024, 03:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Well we're not going to see many starters but there are still some guys it will be good to get eyes on here.

DaveBrown74

Well that's not how you want to be starting.

Blue Since ‘62

madbadger

Quote from: Blue Since '62 on August 24, 2024, 07:40:51 PMLOL. That's our Giants!

I'd get mad but 70% of the guys playing tonight will be looking for a new job tomorrow.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: madbadger on August 24, 2024, 07:42:37 PMI'd get mad but 70% of the guys playing tonight will be looking for a new job tomorrow.

And Assante is certainly one of that 70%.

Blue Since ‘62

Quote from: madbadger on August 24, 2024, 07:42:37 PMI'd get mad but 70% of the guys playing tonight will be looking for a new job tomorrow.

True. That's why you just have to laugh.

Gman329

I am so starved for something good, something encouraging to happen. Listening to the Jets broadcast will not help.

DaveBrown74

Peter Schraeger seems like a nice enough guys, but I have no idea why he's considered qualified to be an NFL color guy, even in preseason games. Did this guy even play grade school level football?

VanPelt

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 24, 2024, 07:45:53 PMPeter Schraeger seems like a nice enough guys, but I have no idea why he's considered qualified to be an NFL color guy, even in preseason games. Did this guy even play grade school level football?

Only if Madden 2020 counts

bighitterdalama

F^cking NFL Network. The game is supposed to be on live here in the Syracuse NY area; listed as such on the Spectrum channel guide. I go to NFL Network at 7:30; rerun of the Bills game played earlier today. F^cking bullsh!t.

VanPelt

Really rooting for Turbo to make it, even PS.

killarich

Ed Vette

Nobody to pick up the LB in the A gap. Ugh
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin