News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Surprise ~BAD~ NFL Teams This Year?

Started by Gman329, August 26, 2024, 07:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman329

So I'm in a pool we call the BFL - Bad Football League.  Nine guys, snake draft, pick two teams, worst combined record wins.

I'm picking 4th and 15th.  15th is the tricky pick.  Looking for teams that will be surprisingly bad!  (and avoid teams that will be surprisingly good!)

I'd say the Steelers, for instance but damned if Mike Tomlin doesn't always find a way to be competitive! 

Thoughts?  Suggestions? 

EDjohnst1981

I don't know if it's a surprise but I think the Saints will have a bad year. Falcons and Tampa are streets ahead.

Baker might not be value on that contract but they have Evans.

Gman329

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on August 26, 2024, 08:45:26 AMI don't know if it's a surprise but I think the Saints will have a bad year. Falcons and Tampa are streets ahead.

Baker might not be value on that contract but they have Evans.

Yeah, I have them high on my list.  I do enjoy the fact that the #1 team on my list, who will be long gone by the time I pick at 4, are the Patriots!  Love watching them suck!

Panthers, Broncos, Titans, Saints, Commies, Raiders.....maybe the Vikings.

Sadly, the Giants figure to go late first round. 

Really looking for that team that most think will contend for a playoff spot but will flop badly.  Help me out! 

katkavage

The Vikings should be at the bottom or the NFC North while Washington will, unless the Giants beat them to it, also be at the bottom of the NFC East. Those are the Giants two opening games. Yay!

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: Gman329 on August 26, 2024, 10:54:06 AMYeah, I have them high on my list.  I do enjoy the fact that the #1 team on my list, who will be long gone by the time I pick at 4, are the Patriots!  Love watching them suck!

Panthers, Broncos, Titans, Saints, Commies, Raiders.....maybe the Vikings.

Sadly, the Giants figure to go late first round. 

Really looking for that team that most think will contend for a playoff spot but will flop badly.  Help me out! 

I think the Vikes are good shout, especially with Darnold and having to play Packers/Bears twice.

I actually think Broncos will have a decent season.