News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT- Report- Cowboys deal with Cee Dee Lamb is done

Started by MightyGiants, August 26, 2024, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

https://x.com/DMRussini/status/1828129973296886142

Ralph Vacchiano
@RalphVacchiano
ยท
5m
Finally, it's done.

CeeDee Lamb has agreed on a four-year, $136 million contract with the Dallas Cowboys that includes a $38 million signing bonus, according to Adam Schefter.

The deal, worth $34 million per year, makes him the second highest-paid receiver in the NFL.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

y_so_blu

No sense of urgency, right Jerry? Those numbers look pretty urgent to me.  :laugh:

bamagiantfan

Time to feed the monster. Bad news for the NFC East.

Just for fun, if he stays on this 4 year deal and catches 135 balls a season, that is a little over $251,000  per catch.

Nice work if you can get it.
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

DaveBrown74

I'd pay him too. Guy is awesome. He's also young and healthy.

bamagiantfan

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 26, 2024, 03:29:43 PMI'd pay him too. Guy is awesome. He's also young and healthy.

Now you've gone and said it. JINX!
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bill Brown

Texas doesn't have a state income tax where as Minnesota does, so Lamb could actually put more money on his pocket.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."