News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Chiefs Releasing Kadarius Toney!

Started by Gman329, August 27, 2024, 01:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

What's the lesson learned?  Learn about the man's mind.

spiderblue43

Toney should have a new non de plume..

Dung Joka... Redfaced  :poo:

Philosophers

Quote from: spiderblue43 on August 28, 2024, 09:50:10 AMToney should have a new non de plume..

Dung Joka... Redfaced  :poo:

Kadarius Phoney

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

ozzie

I'm not going to be surprised if he finds his way to the Cowboys somehow...
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

brownelvis54

Quote from: uconnjack8 on August 27, 2024, 01:54:04 PMHe's got enough talent that he'll get another chance somewhere.  Probably with a pretty short leash.

I don't think so. Only 32 teams in the NFL and they talk and watch what happens around the league. Toney was cancer on two old school teams and caused problems with both teams. Owners are well aware of what can happen if Toney isnt happy. He isn't even a super star nor produced the way a player should at the sot he was drafted
The KING is in the building

DaveBrown74

Toney's failure to make it work on a Chiefs team that has an elite QB and an elite playcaller and was desperate for receiver help when they picked him up is a tough look for him to shake off. It was one thing for him to fail with us. Failing in KC was not a good look.

That said, the guy has enough higlight reel stuff on tape that he may get another shot. But that's hardly guaranteed. It's pretty clear that despite his talent, he is just not cut out for the NFL.

TDToomer

Browns signed him to their active roster, not Practice Squad. Let's see how long this lasts.

Notice that I found an existing topic instead of starting a new one? It's not that hard people.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kartanoman

After watching Watson struggle to put velocity AND accuracy on his throws, during the Cowboys' game, it begs the most blatant but obvious question.

So what?

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

GordonGekko80

Quote from: TDToomer on September 10, 2024, 08:27:43 AMBrowns signed him to their active roster, not Practice Squad. Let's see how long this lasts.

Notice that I found an existing topic instead of starting a new one? It's not that hard people.

This is so typical that Toney lands in Cleveland.  =))

VanPelt

Cleveland isn't a good place for his career as a rapper

coggs

Quote from: brownelvis54 on August 28, 2024, 10:51:33 PMI don't think so. Only 32 teams in the NFL and they talk and watch what happens around the league. Toney was cancer on two old school teams and caused problems with both teams. Owners are well aware of what can happen if Toney isnt happy. He isn't even a super star nor produced the way a player should at the sot he was drafted
As an old coach of mine used to say, "He is not good enough to be an a$$hole."