News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Michael Carter

Started by Brooklyn Dave, August 28, 2024, 12:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooklyn Dave

I was looking over the roster cuts and I will leave it to those who have much greater knowledge then I have but the one player who caught my eye was Michael Carter released by the Cardinals . I know hw was a November pick up last year by the Cards but he added to the Cards to go along with James Conner. He might be someone to consider as a backup RB behind Singletary. I know that Schoen and Daboll want to get younger but right now Gray and Tracy are the backups 

Bob In PA

Quote from: Brooklyn Dave on August 28, 2024, 12:33:12 AMI was looking over the roster cuts and I will leave it to those who have much greater knowledge then I have but the one player who caught my eye was Michael Carter released by the Cardinals . I know hw was a November pick up last year by the Cards but he added to the Cards to go along with James Conner. He might be someone to consider as a backup RB behind Singletary. I know that Schoen and Daboll want to get younger but right now Gray and Tracy are the backups 

Dave: I'd say this is possible only if the Giants really want (or are able to add) a fourth RB this year. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MrGap92

Tracy and Gray have impressed, this group deserves every possible chance to prove themselves in the regular season in my opinion.

If they get opportunities and then struggle, then maybe it would be worth considering. Gotta let these guys play and fill the roster elsewhere for now.