News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Arch Manning highlights from yesterday

Started by DaveBrown74, September 01, 2024, 11:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

For Giants fans who don't watch college football or read the NCAA Football threads, I thought you might want a quick peak at Arch Manning's outing yesterday. He came in in the late third quarter against Colorado State, not exactly a defensive juggernaut. Still, it electrified the crowd, and he definitely looked good.

Obviously, we won't have a real idea of just how good a college player and pro prosepct he is until we see him playing in key moments against strong opponents, which is not likely to happen this year without an injury to their starter Ewers, but it was still fun to see him come in and make some nice plays and put up some very good numbers.

I know there are some who think he is overhyped and will be mediocre, but I personally think he'll be very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nVMW9sFUCA

Painter

What impressed me the most was not the 5 of 6 for 95 and 2 TDs (Passing/Rushing) with arm strength and accuracy but that he did it with such wit and composure in the presence of a wildly enthusiastic crowd. He has Manning written all over him.

Let's hope his Grandpa keeps him away from the enemy in 2026.

Cheers!