News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Valentine's Views | Ty Dunne

Started by MightyGiants, September 02, 2024, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

I found this very interesting and gives me hope for the future of the team. They talk a lot of sense that is usually left out of pundits flapping their jaws with the same opinions as barroom fans who are experts because they played football in high school

The Giants were deeply broken when Schoen/Daboll took over. It was not going to be a quick or easy fix. But the team is in the hands of actual professionals who are willing to make very tough decisions to right the ship, and haven't surrounded themselves with "yes men", but rather other professionals who are not afraid to speak up to the boss. We're definitely heading in the right direction, but practicing patience is not one of my virtues (that's assuming I have some). In fact, when I pray, I pray for patience....something like, "Dear Lord, I want patience and I want it now"...lol
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing