News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Broadcast Map for Sunday

Started by MightyGiants, September 04, 2024, 12:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bill Brown

No respect for us Maine fans. But that's becoming the norm.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

MrGap92

Shoutout to the random blop of Wyoming that gets to watch the Giants

madbadger

I wanna meet the genius that puts these maps together. I'd bet my bank account that there are far more Giants fans in south Jersey than Pittsburgh fans, and just because Philadelphia is in Pennsylvania it doesn't mean their media market is interested in another Pa franchise. I live 30 miles north of Philly. I have met one Steelers fan since I moved here 14 years ago. I've met dozens of Giants fans.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bill Brown on September 04, 2024, 01:27:30 PMNo respect for us Maine fans. But that's becoming the norm.

Bill

I am not sure why they think the Steelers VS Falcons is the best matchup of the time slot. 
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

uconnjack8

Quote from: madbadger on September 04, 2024, 02:30:23 PMI wanna meet the genius that puts these maps together. I'd bet my bank account that there are far more Giants fans in south Jersey than Pittsburgh fans, and just because Philadelphia is in Pennsylvania it doesn't mean their media market is interested in another Pa franchise. I live 30 miles north of Philly. I have met one Steelers fan since I moved here 14 years ago. I've met dozens of Giants fans.

I don't get it either.  I have seen some Steelers fans around Bucks county but more Giants fans.  I would get it if it were week 10 and Giants and Vikings were both out of contention.  But for opening weekend, would think that game is more relevant in the Philly market. 

LennG

The entire Northeast was and probably still are Giants fans.
Why in hell would they want to show Pitts/Atlanta to them?

We will be in Northern Vermont and it looks borderline if the game will be on.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: Bill Brown on September 04, 2024, 01:27:30 PMNo respect for us Maine fans. But that's becoming the norm.

Bill

Hey Bill

Are you able to get games like this on that contraption of yours?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Quote from: LennG on September 04, 2024, 04:20:11 PMHey Bill

Are you able to get games like this on that contraption of yours?

Yes I  can. This is the reason I bought it.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

MrGap92

You'd think a divisional game would be more of interest in the Philly area

TDToomer

Glad I am on Long Island this weekend for my mom's 80th birthday.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

T200

That's crazy that Pitt and ATL are getting that much coverage.  :boooo:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

VanPelt

yeah, I bet Utah is fired up for that Pitts-Atl barnburner

uconnjack8

Quote from: T200 on September 05, 2024, 09:36:47 AMThat's crazy that Pitt and ATL are getting that much coverage.  :boooo:

Tim,

I really don't get that one.  Both teams are expected to be decent, but its not like a rematch of a playoff game from last year or even two teams expected to go deep in the playoffs this year.  Do the Steeler draw a national audience?

T200

Quote from: uconnjack8 on September 05, 2024, 11:04:18 AMTim,

I really don't get that one.  Both teams are expected to be decent, but its not like a rematch of a playoff game from last year or even two teams expected to go deep in the playoffs this year.  Do the Steeler draw a national audience?
I'm baffled. It's not even a conference game.

But Miami gets the MIN/NYG... no rhyme or reason.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: