News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT - What's the deal (Seinfeld voice) with Kay Adams and Daniel Jones?

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, September 07, 2024, 09:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Hottest rumor in New York that's talked about in every bar and barbershop in NYC, yet nary a hint of it on this board. It's probably false, as DJ is in a "serious relationship?", or so I've heard...and Kay is married (as if that meant anything these days). Yet there is a ton of scuttlebutt going around that DJ and Adams got a thing going on, but they are keeping it on "the down low"...LOL

Heck, if I was with Kay Adams, I'd want the whole world to know, even if she is a little cocky and full of herself. She knows her football and she's hot! Apparently, while interviewing DJ, Kay started stuttering and acting like a school girl with a crush who couldn't gather herself when meeting face to face. Who knows...it's just all over the internet and on the streets. If DJ is on that, I tip my hat to the guy

https://twitter.com/UpAndAdamsShow/status/1831007996366754029

The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

DaveBrown74

Are you sure Kay Adams is married? I thought she wasn't.

I have no clue if there is actually any substance to this open flirtation between her and Jones. It seems clear she likes him, but it may be no more than that. Or maybe it is. I have no idea. It kind of seems like it's an open flirtation and more of a funny thing than a real relationship.

She is over 10 years his senior too. Not that it precludes them being together, but Jones seems like the type of guy to stick to his age group.

londonblue

Jones is still dating Ella Bonafede (who he met at Duke). Adams is single. Back to football.
If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.

drakew

"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

Jclayton92

Kay wouldn't be taken seriously if she dated in the pool she swims in.

Ed Vette

I know what JimV would have said.
"Who's Kay Adams."
In other words, who cares.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

kingm56

DaveBrown74

Anytime there is a thread like this, I always get a chuckle by how many people prefer to take the time to enter the thread and announce to everyone that they don't care, rather than simply ignoring the thread altogether.

Amusing.

kingm56

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 07, 2024, 01:30:38 PMAnytime there is a thread like this, I always get a chuckle by how many people prefer to take the time to enter the thread and announce to everyone that they don't care, rather than simply ignoring the thread altogether.

Amusing.

I'll admit to being intrigued by why grown men care about who's dating whom.  I get a chuckle by how many grown men seem to care about the celebrity dating scene.  However, your point is well taken, we could simply avoid the thread; although, to be fair, it wasn't labeled NFT....

Ed Vette

Quote from: kingm56 on September 07, 2024, 01:36:25 PMI'll admit to being intrigued by why grown men care about who's dating whom.  I get a chuckle by how many grown men seem to care about the celebrity dating scene...
The Oprah Report.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: kingm56 on September 07, 2024, 01:36:25 PMI'll admit to being intrigued by why grown men care about who's dating whom.  I get a chuckle by how many grown men seem to care about the celebrity dating scene.  However, your point is well taken, we could simply avoid the thread; although, to be fair, it wasn't labeled NFT....
Fixed it
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

kingm56

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on September 07, 2024, 01:45:55 PMFixed it

Thanks! From memory, I believe there's a conditional statement that prevents threads labeled NFT from entering the BBH social-media sphere.

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: kingm56 on September 07, 2024, 01:36:25 PMI'll admit to being intrigued by why grown men care about who's dating whom.  I get a chuckle by how many grown men seem to care about the celebrity dating scene.  However, your point is well taken, we could simply avoid the thread; although, to be fair, it wasn't labeled NFT....

Matt,

To be clear, I wasn't intending to be critical or demeaning in any way. I'm sure I have done exactly what I was pointing out above. In fact I am positive I have. It was more just an observation on human behavior that I find somewhat amusing and interesting.

I get amused noticing my own quirks all the time by the way. I think my earlier post may have read as being more of a dig than I intended it to be. Was more meant to be a slightly funny, side-observation within an otherwise non-serious conversation topic.

DaveBrown74

And Matt, by the way, regarding grown men talking about who is dating whom, I agree that that's a good point.

BUT

(and again this is all in jest so I hope nobody gets upset)

Given I saw multiple adult male members here openly fawning and man-crushing over Sam Hartman's head of hair and general good looks last week, I don't know that commenting on Jones' flirtation with a female who, let's face it, is pretty damn hot, is all that bad....  :)