News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Jets’ star pass rusher willing ‘to die on his sword’ as contract feud continues

Started by LennG, September 07, 2024, 01:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/jets-star-pass-rusher-willing-to-die-on-his-sword-as-contract-feud-continues-into-week-1/ar-AA1qauZe?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=216a77fa010c4541a24301291d247796&ei=31

The Jets being the Jets, no matter what they do it usually comes out wrong. If Riddick doesn't want to play for them, would anyone think we should make an offer to the Jets in a possible trade> Having a former Eagle on our front line would be nice plus it might give us the best pass rush in the league. I know he ain't cheap but he is also one of the best. The Jets may be willing to unload him now when he sure doesn't seem to want to play for them.

Just wondering.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

I think how the MNF game plays out will decide the Reddick situation. If the Jets can't get to Purdy and lose in a less than stellar defensive performance, I think they'll fold and just do whatever it takes to get him. If on the other hand the Jets win (or lose a close game with a great defensive performance), I think they won't bother. I really think it comes down to Monday night as far as his fate with the team goes.

Can I see Reddick on the Giants? I guess anything is possible but it seems unlikely to me.

madbadger

We already have one much expensive outside linebacker and our other one is pretty good. I hate the idea of giving up assets and precious caps space for a short term rental. Now if Sauce Fardiner was holding out....