News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Vikings game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 08, 2024, 12:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDjohnst1981

DaveBrown74

Quote from: jgrangers2 on September 08, 2024, 01:23:13 PMHow is that PI? Jackson turned to look for the ball. What else is he supposed to do?

I thought it was a 50/50 call at best.

killarich

Refs completely gave Minny this drive...what a load of sh**

jgrangers2

Quote from: MagicRat on September 08, 2024, 01:23:55 PMJaysus.....that's a sh1t PI call, Addison bought it.

He created all the contact. Can't bail QBs out for poorly underthrown balls like that

DaveBrown74

Brutal start to the game outside of one defensive series (which was awesome). The D followed that up by getting worked on the next series though.

Need to see the offense get something going here. Let's go.

Trench

kingm56

How the heck does Jones get the corner there...ugly!

Woody

Those uniforms are killing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 08, 2024, 01:25:38 PMBrutal start to the game outside of one defensive series (which was awesome). The D followed that up by getting worked on the next series though.

Need to see the offense get something going here. Let's go.

This drive should have ended... bs PI call

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on September 08, 2024, 01:26:17 PMThose uniforms are killing me

I agree woodman...I wish I didn't have 8K today.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Woody on September 08, 2024, 01:26:17 PMThose uniforms are killing me

Wouldn't it be nice if that were the only issue?

jgrangers2

I don't mind them, but I'm also not a fan of their regular jerseys. Would much rather see them go back to the 80s style jerseys they've been using as color rush jerseys for the past few years

MagicRat

It's pretty clear already that we need to make things happen in the trenches on D cos the secondary..... :o
Smell my cheese you mother!

uconnjack8

Terrible call I think, but defense has to seal the outside on a run whether the drive should have been over or not.

Trench

Having Jones run 2 designed runs is plain stupid this early in season.

And by the way, he looks rusty and indecisive. I wanna see him changing plays and reading defense