News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Vikings game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 08, 2024, 12:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Same old stupid team.  Make a d stand and superstar gets called for face mask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

McFadden is out for how long ? Massau needs to sit

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

EDjohnst1981

killarich

Woody

Fire Da boll at end of day.    A full year and this is what they put on the field ?
Embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katkavage

So far O'Connell is demolishing Bowen while Flores owns Daboll.

files58

spiderblue43

to start the season..the 100th anniversary.. and play this listless, confused and inept is a disgrace. But its a decade and more morass of the same. Vikings 99-yard drive was their first since 2008. And injuries haven't hit yet. DJ is a lost cause, or a never was. This is sad.

TDToomer

Everything that could possibly go wrong has gone wrong. This secondary is a joke. Keep cheering on letting our best safeties leaving year after year and this is what you get.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

HondurasGiants

Unacceptable...

Daboll is not HC material...in over his head

He can do ONE job well...OC...can't multi-task or lead...

I'm done

EDjohnst1981

Okay.

Now Jones, it's time to play like you're playing last year's Cards or the Houston backups.

Let's go. Air it out. It's all sh1t so far. It won't get worse. Please. Training wheels off. It's year six. Let's go.

uconnjack8

Looks like my low expectations are keeping my emotions in check comparatively.

Topshelf21

We can't be this bad again...

Every friggin year...

We just can't be this friggin bad again...

Ed Vette

We knew it would take the Defense time to get up to speed, but with this Offense, it's like Deja vu all over again
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin