News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Vikings game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 08, 2024, 12:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Where do we ho from here?
Clean house again?
Or give this GM/coach combo a go around with their own QB?

Smell my cheese you mother!

T200

Jones would have still thrown the screen to Jefferson instead of the TD pass to Nailor.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

killarich

Daboll needs to be aggressive and Jones just needs to chuck it ..... we are down 18... if we have these dumpoffs the game is instantly over

I miss Coughlin and Eli  man.... so much losing

no one will ever be Strahan/Tuck/Osi/JPP .... no offense Burns

DaveBrown74

We have fallen so far as a franchise that we are literally NON-COMPETITIVE against a bad team in a home game with our whole team healthy. They're missing one of their best players in Hockenson. Imagine if he were playing.

This Vikings team won't be in the playoffs. Week one last year was beyond humiliating but at least it was to a team that is loaded with great players on both sides of the ball. This is much worse even if the ultimate scoreboard deficit isn't.

Trench

Thibs. Was supposed to be a stud. Where is he?...he's handled easily by one Tackle.

Who decided to choose him?

Who decided to choose Banks?

Who decided to choose Neal?

Let's start there.

Topshelf21

And burn those god awful friggin rags the brass are pushing off as uniforms!!!!!

EDjohnst1981

Darnold made a great throw with someone right in his grill.

So it can happen.

Trench

Woody

Add in the stupid uniforms and this team looks like a circus act

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on September 08, 2024, 02:45:24 PMAdd in the stupid uniforms and this team looks like a circus act

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL..that was funny. 

andrew_nyGiants

It all starts and ends at the Quarterback position. If you're playing defense and you know your QB sucks, it will suck the air out of you.

Daboll and his xxxxxxxx play calling isn't helping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

killarich

kingm56

killarich

We are down 18... HURRY UP OFFENSE WTF

MagicRat

WTF was that?
Jones is like a rabbit caught in the headlights
Smell my cheese you mother!