News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Vikings game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 08, 2024, 12:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

Boy oh boy does he suck or what!

Those who were saying it for years were 100% correct and those who argued were 100% wrong.

kartanoman

Quote from: killarich on September 08, 2024, 03:03:20 PMA TD before the 4th Quarter would be appreciated

Agreed, but not by the other team!!!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

jgrangers2

Is it bad that I knew exactly what play they were going to run before the snap there?

Ed Vette

Tough to have good peripheral vision when you're cross eyed.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

umassgrad

If you are Daniel Jones at this point how do you not ask to be benched. How do you come back from that today?

Topshelf21

Being a Giants fan is like being in a long, bad marriage!

sooners56

How much more do we have to take? This is beyond putrid!
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

JT39

That play call is 1000000% on Daboll.

He has been an utter disaster going on 2 years.

Woody

This is hard to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingm56

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 08, 2024, 03:06:04 PMGood lord.

Need to bring in Devito.

You just dont understand, Jeff.  DJ just doesn't have the support to be successful.  /sarcasm/

At least for today, enough of this!  Let's see if another QB can inject some life into this offense. 

killarich

Put Devito in .... and im what you would call a Jones Defender

MagicRat

I dunno, if it wasn't so f-ing devastating it'd be funny.

Daboll's doing Jones a favour if he benches him.
It's cruel leaving him out there.
Smell my cheese you mother!

kingm56

Quote from: JT39 on September 08, 2024, 03:08:29 PMThat play call is 1000000% on Daboll.

He has been an utter disaster going on 2 years.

Absolutely, let's get DJ his 4th HC in 6 years.  I think there's a term for DJ...coach killer....

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

killarich

Please if you bench Jones do not bring in Lock