News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Disappointed, disgusted, angry, sick to my stomach....my hope

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, September 09, 2024, 05:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

I haven't wanted to post today because my emotions aren't all that steady...going to a funeral in a few minutes for a good friend, then just read that James Earl Jones died, and Ed Kranepool...just a day filled with death for me...and that, on the heels of an embarrassment for my team

My hope: That we come in dead last this year with only two wins...one against the cowboys and one against the eagles. Then we're at the top of the draft order in a year with a sensational QB class. And there's only two ways to get a QB with real game to him...draft at the highest position and a little luck, or just flat out get lucky as winning the lottery with a late pick. It sucks to be in this position, but that is what I wish for now. Maybe it will all change during the season, but right now that is not how I feel

I don't have the answers...I'm just a fan. I've read a thousand solutions that also come from fans, but their opinions are no different than what gets said in every sports bar in town. I just don't want to come in just good enough that we have no way to get a top shelf QB. Lose em all, I don't care...just don't win enough to take us out of the draft where we can get a QB. Oh well...sad day. Gotta go to a funeral now  :(
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

Just_jimmy

Some of us have been saying this for seasons.

I'd happily take the 1st overall pick now and miserable season it would take to get it, in the hope we get a star

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Giant Obsession

Quote from: Just_jimmy on September 09, 2024, 05:47:07 PMSome of us have been saying this for seasons.

I'd happily take the 1st overall pick now and miserable season it would take to get it, in the hope we get a star

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Agreed here, but ONLY if a new   clean.  Daboll, shoen, Jones and every other overpaid, over judged garbage that wear the uniform.

We can not judge talent....PERIOD,

That must be remedied. 

And I do not want under any circumstance Coach "I gotta look at the film" anywhere in the  building.

Balls up.....Coach Gruden for HC....league unwritten ban be damned.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

MightyGiants

@Jolly Blue Giant

Sorry for your loss. 

I appreciate how you are feeling about the team.  I am beyond frustrated myself.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

4 Aces

Anger is setting in around the fan base now.

The back-to-back home opener stinkfests isn't good enough. Daboll is clueless, and he's got the worst QB room and coaching staff in the division. Mike Kafka basically had the year from hell last year, went from the front-runner for his dream job at alma mater Northwestern to losing his play calling duties and getting blocked from a cool gig in SEA with complete control of McDonald's O. Must be a fun working relationship now. And Shane Bowen at DC, a guy I'd never heard of. Meanwhile, the Eagles and Cowboys get Vic Fangio and Mike Zimmer.

These guys are 100% in over their heads. The NFC East is a big boy, big market division. You need a top notch coaching staff and front office here.