News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The secret to Tommy DeVito’s success

Started by Ed Vette, September 13, 2024, 08:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Philosophers

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

spiderblue43

Chicken Cutlets? Maybe Bobby said it best: He thinks his,agent may be in the Mafia (although he does have another client).  =))  <:-P  :nanner:

andrew_nyGiants

I don't understand why he's still on the roster?

Are Schoen and Dabs purposely keeping 3 bad QB's to stick it to Mara over the Jones extension?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Ed Vette

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on September 14, 2024, 11:13:12 AMI don't understand why he's still on the roster?

Are Schoen and Dabs purposely keeping 3 bad QB's to stick it to Mara over the Jones extension?

Let's hope he doesn't wind up the best QB on this team. I may then have to bring BluesCruz back to life.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

brownelvis54

Quote from: Philosophers on September 13, 2024, 05:33:53 PMWait, he's been successful???

For how long?

Hell yeah, where have you been? I just bought his jersey online
The KING is in the building

Painter

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on September 14, 2024, 11:13:12 AMI don't understand why he's still on the roster?

You think that might that be their plan, Andrew? Or should I say, "Concept of a plan"?

Cheers!

Philosophers

Jclayton92

Quote from: Ed Vette on September 14, 2024, 12:50:58 PMLet's hope he doesn't wind up the best QB on this team. I may then have to bring BluesCruz back to life.
A Davis Webb Renaissance

TONKA56

Quote from: Ed Vette on September 14, 2024, 12:50:58 PMLet's hope he doesn't wind up the best QB on this team. I may then have to bring BluesCruz back to life.

My wife has her Devito shirt ready to go. 

bamagiantfan

Quote from: Painter on September 14, 2024, 01:15:06 PMYou think that might that be their plan, Andrew? Or should I say, "Concept of a plan"?

Cheers!

A timely, hysterical response.
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

Woody

New Manning for GMen ......I am up for it ?
Great game yesterday !!!!

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Woody on September 15, 2024, 08:09:18 AMNew Manning for GMen ......I am up for it ?
Great game yesterday !!!!

That's a 2026 event at the earliest. And we'll need to be picking first overall or at least in the top 3 and be in a position to move up.