News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Commanders Game Thread

Started by killarich, September 15, 2024, 01:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

killarich

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 15, 2024, 02:38:44 PMHe's 37.

It was a dumb contract. You shouldn't get that locked into kickers. They're too abundant.

While I somewhat agree.... his accuracy beyond 50 was above average if not elite

MagicRat

Quote from: killarich on September 15, 2024, 02:37:03 PMHe was kicking hurt last year also

he's not bad but may be at that point where nagging injures will end his career... he's in his late 30's right ?
Yeah, 37. You have to wonder when it's injury after injury.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Quote from: kingm56 on September 15, 2024, 02:38:56 PMIdk, Kill; the Giants got physically whipped by a bottom 10 NFL team.  Gonna need to see much better play before I feel optimistic.  Still, Nabers looks the part early.  I think he's gonna be great.  I also continue to be happy with banks.

Agreed... moreso in the right direction of being the better of the bottom dweller teams lol.... they need to win games in convincing fashion before I think that highly

killarich

The way Washington is doing these kickoffs .... Im scared of another returner being injured

bighitterdalama

If Jones gets time, he can shred this secondary.

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

katkavage

Offensive line of Giants is dominating.

killarich

Quote from: TDToomer on September 15, 2024, 02:43:36 PMHow many Rutgers qbs go onto to be NFL starters?

I thought he was referring to a replacement kicker for Gano

bighitterdalama

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

kartanoman

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)