News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Commanders Game Thread

Started by killarich, September 15, 2024, 01:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

Quote from: TDToomer on September 15, 2024, 02:43:36 PMHow many Rutgers qbs go onto to be NFL starters?

To be fair, how many Texas Tech QBs have been better than average starters before Pat M?  You only have to hit once

killarich

This is how you lose games ... damn

now to rely on defense sigh

kartanoman

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Trench

Quote from: killarich on September 15, 2024, 02:46:09 PMThis is how you lose games ... damn

now to rely on defense sigh

To be fair that was an excellent defense play. Singletary didn't see him. I do love the way he is running though

killarich

Quote from: Trench on September 15, 2024, 02:47:59 PMTo be fair that was an excellent defense play. Singletary didn't see him. I do love the way he is running though

He is having  great game besides the fumble

killarich

MagicRat

Jaysus our D is soft as a baby's first cr@p.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

We have to stop with the extra cushion.... so far in 2 games... qbs have less than 10 incompletions combined

Trench

No DEX in game and they run 10yards up middle.

WHY is he not in there the 1st series after a 15 minute break???

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on September 15, 2024, 02:48:41 PMThe entire defense ball watching

At some point, all the time on the field is gonna hurt us.  Wash has a big back and can wear us down.  With the exception of Dex, we're not physically dominant in our front 7.

bighitterdalama

McFadden has taken several bad angles. Bad gap responsibility. As I write, nice play by #41

kingm56

Quote from: MagicRat on September 15, 2024, 02:49:58 PMJaysus our D is soft as a baby's first cr@p.

lol.  Thanks for the laugh, Magic.  What's your beer this afternoon?

killarich

killarich

We got lucky ... Nabers or any other wr would have gotten both feet in

kingm56

Wash is clearly just trying to keep it close.  They know they have a massive advantage with our Giants without a FG kicker.