News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Daboll needs to be fired right now

Started by JT39, September 15, 2024, 04:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messiah717

I saw something that said they're the first team ever to score three TDs, not give up a TD and still lose. 

coggs

Quote from: Messiah717 on September 16, 2024, 06:33:40 AMI saw something that said they're the first team ever to score three TDs, not give up a TD and still lose. 
in regulation.  Rams did the same thing in 89 against the vikings and lost in OT on a blocked punt out of the endzone.

GordonGekko80

We have a K in the Practice Squad.

And if it was known that Gano wasn't feeling fit, and we didn't elevate him in the second game of the season, where elevations still don't have an effect on the roster per se, that's a massive mistake by the Coach.

spiderblue43

Just check out Bobby Skinner on Talkin Giants, guys,  about this game. It's damning about Dumball. He said it was "coaching malpractice" yesterday.

I've seen enough of him and his bumbling bs.

LennG

Quote from: todge on September 15, 2024, 05:20:59 PMIn his post game presser - Daboll said that Gano kicked a 49 yarder in warmups. Gano foolishly chased the KR on the first play and  pulled his hamstring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Gano was supposed to just wave to the returner as he whisked by him, REALLY Ted, you are THE company man, always finding some lame excuse to cover for them. Gano is part of ST and he has a responsibility on kickoffs other than just to kick. His reinjuring his leg is unfortunate, but its part of his job also.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss