News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Daboll needs to be fired right now

Started by JT39, September 15, 2024, 04:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT39

Lost the game by not elevating a kicker when your starting kicker got hurt during the week!

This isn't the first time this happened either. Easily, EASILY, the worst coach in football right now.

Giant Obsession

Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

Messiah717

Absolute disgusting lowlife.  A complete disgrace to the franchise.

Trench

I posted this in game thread but probably should go here:

This one hurts.

Daboll deserves the most blame for not having a kicker

Slayton needs to be swapped with Hyatt

Jones had middle field wide open and never once went to his TE. That was the play in 4th quarter.

Bowen - not much to say

Thibs and Burns are useless

Team is not conditioned to play extended downs

Penalty on kickoff in 4th quarter was horrible

Refs were abysmal with call on Phillips and no call on hits to head on Jones and Nabers

Jclayton92

He won't survive the year so I'm not going to waste time complaining about him. Scouting coaches, qbs, and watching our young guys hopefully get better over the season is what we have to look forward to.

We can't be afraid to fire a guy or qb going forward, we need results. I already know what I would do this offseason and the season just started.

Like an actual full plan already in place

londonblue

On the plus side Nabers, Nubin and Phillips will help us this season and beyond. On the downside, pretty much everything else. Bowen has to figure out how to tighten up the middle of the D to give the Edge guys more chance to impact plays. Any vaguely respectable DT sat on couches?
If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.

Trench

Jersey Heel

Offense played well. Could have had more points if they had the ball more...and a kicker. Defense bent way too much, however. Credit for not giving up TDs, but they let Washington control the game. Wonder how things turn out if not for the BS pass interference call on Phillips that would have finally given us a stop (and Burns a sack). Alas, we'll never know.

katkavage

Quote from: Jersey Heel on September 15, 2024, 04:38:40 PMOffense played well. Could have had more points if they had the ball more...and a kicker. Defense bent way too much, however. Credit for not giving up TDs, but they let Washington control the game. Wonder how things turn out if not for the BS pass interference call on Phillips that would have finally given us a stop (and Burns a sack). Alas, we'll never know.
Washington often shot themselves in the foot with penalties in the red zone.

Brooklyn Dave

Quote from: JT39 on September 15, 2024, 04:11:53 PMLost the game by not elevating a kicker when your starting kicker got hurt during the week!

This isn't the first time this happened either. Easily, EASILY, the worst coach in football right now.

Agree, this loss is on Daboll. He is not going to be fired though. If Cano was perfectly healthy and then got hurt I would understand . But Cano was hurting during the week >

todge

In his post game presser - Daboll said that Gano kicked a 49 yarder in warmups. Gano foolishly chased the KR on the first play and  pulled his hamstring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ozzie

I didn't see the fame as I live outside the broadcast area....
Why didn't Daboll let the Hammer kick the PAT's?
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

AYM

Quote from: ozzie on September 15, 2024, 05:27:37 PMI didn't see the fame as I live outside the broadcast area....
Why didn't Daboll let the Hammer kick the PAT's?

He missed the first one badly.

JT39

Another board claims we only had 52 active and the maximum of 53!!

This is even worse.

Trench

Quote from: JT39 on September 15, 2024, 06:07:02 PMAnother board claims we only had 52 active and the maximum of 53!!

This is even worse.

I find that hard to believe