News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Much improved offensive line play

Started by drewsg, September 15, 2024, 05:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewsg

I thought the offensive line play was solid all around, but I was really impressed with the run blocking and the holes that were being opened up in the run game. Hopefully this is an upward trajectory and we keep seeing improvements.

AZGiantFan

Quote from: drewsg on September 15, 2024, 05:12:51 PMI thought the offensive line play was solid all around, but I was really impressed with the run blocking and the holes that were being opened up in the run game. Hopefully this is an upward trajectory and we keep seeing improvements.

Maybe Bricillo is the real deal.  We'll see, but so far it's a bright spot.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

PSUBeirut

Definitely a bright spot, for sure.  They did the best job I've seen from a Giants OL for quite some time.

kartanoman

Give credit where it's due. Two games in, and while we wait for the official metrics on their performance, it just might be possible to suggest that this week they'll achieve a "Green" rating on Strategic Imperative #1: "Improve the damned Offensive Line!"

It was a weaker opponent from last week; however, you line up and play against whomever is next on the schedule and they did just that.

Let's wait to see their performance ratings before giving them the official rating on the balanced scorecard.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)