News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Daniel Jones - 16/28 178 Yards 2 TD - 0 Int 100 RTG

Started by sxdxca38, September 15, 2024, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

Quote from: JT39 on September 16, 2024, 08:26:02 PMJust giving you what you asked for. Not my fault you said that both Jones and Glennon were better QBs than Burrow... lol

Own it. And trust me I'm not here for you to like me...

But are you here other than trashing Jones. Your posting history suggests otherwise...

I asked you for a verbatim quote. I said Jones was a better QB than Burrow too? Wow, that must have been one boring wild card game 3 years ago against the Titans that Burrow played.  And since that time Mike Glennon made another roster on a play off team in the middle of a season in a do or die last season game. And are you here for any reason than to pollyanna that Jones is may not be a great QB but, I have to root, root for the home team just the same? You have you're flavor of fandom I have mine. i see an obvious defect in a team and, the guy gone. Is that crazy?

JT39

Most things you say are crazy which is why most ignore you.

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

B1GBLUE

Quote from: PSUBeirut on September 15, 2024, 07:23:20 PMAgainst one of the worst pass defenses in the league, I was unimpressed.  He had lots of time and was mostly meh.  Nabers got an absolutely ridiculous target share, which I doubt with a better defense backfield would be a workable plan moving forward.  We really need to work the middle the field more with the TE, IMO.

Exactly, like every other team in the league.