News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Daniel Jones - 16/28 178 Yards 2 TD - 0 Int 100 RTG

Started by sxdxca38, September 15, 2024, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrGap92

Quote from: JT39 on September 16, 2024, 01:02:48 PMMr. Gap and king are obviously twisting my words and insuianting things I never said.

Again, just goes to show how the uneducated make a fan base look bad. You want a mature debate - stick to the facts that I said.

There is no need to insult the intelligence of other users. Just agree to disagree and move on.

At least one side provided evidence to back up the statement.

JT39

Quote from: MrGap92 on September 16, 2024, 01:05:09 PMThere is no need to insult the intelligence of other users. Just agree to disagree and move on.

At least one side provided evidence to back up the statement.

You are making up lies about what I said. Is that not insulting? If you dont like it - then dont twist my words.

And thank you for admitting I provided evidence that no one player has ever won a game by themselves.

Jclayton92

Lol why is this still a conversation? Jones Is and has been a very pedestrian backup for his entire career. Why take the bait to further this absurd conversation further, because Jones is gone this offseason regardless of how people frame these sub 200 yard games that has been a staple of Jones career.

It's over, Jones will be a decent backup for some organization next year that never needs him to play. So why waste time trying to pump him up or rationalize what has been 6 years of meh.

Thread has gone off the rails, who cares about Mike Glennon, Joe Burrow, or what someone had said. I bet I could go back and find absurd things that we've all said. who cares.

JT39

Quote from: Fletch on September 16, 2024, 01:17:49 PMGo ahead find that quote AND IT SHOULD BE THOSE EXACT WORDS "Mike Glennon is a better QB than Joe Burrow" not some weird hypothetical that cannot be proven like if Glennon and Burrow switched teams.....

Lets start off with this comment.

Lets see if Burrow throws over 5 yards 
Debaser : 1/23/2022 3:08 pm : link
He has an all pro Chase and 3rd best RB in the league. Mike Glennon can play on this team and it would be the same

Thanks for playing.

Found one more

Debaser : 1/24/2022 8:54 am
In comment 15567761 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
In comment 15567647 SFGFNCGiantsFan said:

I would rather have Glennon than Burrows. I think he is not fun to watch ; a pussy ; and i don't think even threw a pass for over 10 yards unless someone was wide open.

Take a walk.

Wait one more.

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: ... 
Debaser : 1/23/2022 9:41 am : link
 I have a feeling this is pretty much it for Burrows. If he were on the Giants he would be worse than Glennon.

I was waiting to see a stud QB in Burrows yesterday zipping passes around

Trench

Quote from: JT39 on September 15, 2024, 09:00:11 PMI see why I have trench ignored. Just an agitator with no football knowledge. I wish the quote feature didnt exist. Then I wouldn't have to read his posts.

Ignoring or blocking me is totally fine. But to call me out as "an agitator with no football knowledge" is uncalled for. I am 100% invested in the NY Giants and hold the members of this board in high regard even when I do not agree with their opinions. In advance I am sorry if anything I've said in the past has upset you.

MrGap92

Quote from: JT39 on September 16, 2024, 01:24:08 PMLets start off with this comment.

Lets see if Burrow throws over 5 yards 
Debaser : 1/23/2022 3:08 pm : link
He has an all pro Chase and 3rd best RB in the league. Mike Glennon can play on this team and it would be the same

Thanks for playing.

Found one more

Debaser : 1/24/2022 8:54 am
In comment 15567761 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
In comment 15567647 SFGFNCGiantsFan said:

I would rather have Glennon than Burrows. I think he is not fun to watch ; a pussy ; and i don't think even threw a pass for over 10 yards unless someone was wide open.

Take a walk.

Wait one more.

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: ... 
Debaser : 1/23/2022 9:41 am : link
 I have a feeling this is pretty much it for Burrows. If he were on the Giants he would be worse than Glennon.

I was waiting to see a stud QB in Burrows yesterday zipping passes around

Why do you have stuff saved of someone from another forum from a few years ago, and why is it relevant to anything in here?

JT39

Quote from: MrGap92 on September 16, 2024, 03:51:44 PMWhy do you have stuff saved of someone from another forum from a few years ago, and why is it relevant to anything in here?

Does it concern you?

Seems like your agitator and like to pick fights.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Trench on September 16, 2024, 03:47:31 PMIgnoring or blocking me is totally fine. But to call me out as "an agitator with no football knowledge" is uncalled for. I am 100% invested in the NY Giants and hold the members of this board in high regard even when I do not agree with their opinions. In advance I am sorry if anything I've said in the past has upset you.

Classy response by a classy poster to a less than classy post.

JT39

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 16, 2024, 05:40:14 PMClassy response by a classy poster to a less than classy post.

My post was truthful. He has taken many personal shots at me in the past so he doesn't have my respect. So I will not show him any either. Hence, why he's on ignore.

MrGap92

Quote from: JT39 on September 16, 2024, 05:12:56 PMDoes it concern you?

Seems like your agitator and like to pick fights.

You're pulling stuff from another forum and I am the agitator? After you already called multiple people uneducated?

Sure lol

Trench

Quote from: JT39 on September 16, 2024, 06:25:30 PMMy post was truthful. He has taken many personal shots at me in the past so he doesn't have my respect. So I will not show him any either. Hence, why he's on ignore.

I am sorry anything I wrote was taken in that vein. I apologize as I assure nothing was intentionally meant to upset you. Now when we have an aggressive back and forth as passionate fans, I am sure all of us may post something we maybe shouldn't have. I wish nobody here any negativity and will try to be more aware. All I want is the same as all of us want and that is for our team to start winning.

JT39

Quote from: MrGap92 on September 16, 2024, 07:05:09 PMYou're pulling stuff from another forum and I am the agitator? After you already called multiple people uneducated?

Sure lol

He asked for the quotes - so I provided them.

Again - does it concern you?

Fletch

Quote from: JT39 on September 16, 2024, 07:23:42 PMHe asked for the quotes - so I provided them.

Again - does it concern you?

So in your infinite wisdom you found something from a 2021 playoff game thread -- on another forum -- one in which Burrow was pretty much game managing and dink and dunking and being really conservative and boring and yes even over-hyped and over-rated-- and I drew the analogy that this guy is doing the same thing that Mike Glennon can do. And you took that literally and, think I meant that Mike Glennon is a better QB? Um OK . (does anyone actually like this guy). He seems like a hostile ____

JT39

Quote from: Fletch on September 16, 2024, 08:21:47 PMSo in your infinite wisdom you found something from a 2021 playoff game thread -- on another forum -- one in which Burrow was pretty much game managing and dink and dunking and being really conservative and boring and yes even over-hyped and over-rated-- and I drew the analogy that this guy is doing the same thing that Mike Glennon can do. And you took that literally and, think I meant that Mike Glennon is a better QB? Um OK . (does anyone actually like this guy). He seems like a hostile ____

Just giving you what you asked for. Not my fault you said that both Jones and Glennon were better QBs than Burrow... lol

Own it. And trust me I'm not here for you to like me...

But are you here other than trashing Jones. Your posting history suggests otherwise...