News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Snap Counts

Started by MightyGiants, September 16, 2024, 08:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MrGap92

My main observations, are Wan'Dale should be playing at least a slightly higher % of snaps, the entire OL at 100% being fantastic

Also, still disappointed at Dex/Thibs, they should at least be playing close to the same % as Burns, they all need to be on the field together more. No reason they should be ranked 8th and 10th in snaps for what we have invested in them.

Seems we aren't exactly utilizing some of our best players very effectively.

londonblue

We need to give Tracy, Hyatt, Robinson more snaps on O as they are the future. If anyone can explain to me what Theo Johnson is delivering to earn his dominant snap count I'd be grateful so surely if he is being "developed" so should eg Hyatt?

On D every time Dex is on the sidelines teams run it right down our throats for big yards. We have no DT depth. At CB Flott only gets those snaps on a bad team. As for the Edge guys, the scheme is not helping them but the whole point of the Burns investment was that he and Thibs are the ones meant to be providing the help to others not needing it...
If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.