News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Thursday nite football — Patriots at Jets

Started by Fletch, September 19, 2024, 08:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

Let's see if little brother can grow up ; Rodgers looking like his old self in a way; same snap cou r which is awesome and thought I'd miss when he was a packer

Fletch

Brisset is back on the patriots under a different coach? That's gotta be some kind of record . And I know there Jclay I I believe who is in full bloom love with the dude hopefully he has a high qbr lol

Trench

Look at Rodgers - his eyes go one way and the ball goes the other way. People say it's overrated. Here is proof it's not

DaveBrown74

It's just a pleasure to watch Rodgers play.

Complete mastery of the position.

TDToomer

Quote from: Fletch on September 19, 2024, 08:22:48 PMLet's see if little brother can grow up ; Rodgers looking like his old self in a way; same snap cou r which is awesome and thought I'd miss when he was a packer

Little brother?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

uconnjack8

Defense dominated a week Patriots offense.  Jets offense was impressive against what had been a pretty solid defense the 1st two weeks.  Tyler Conklin had a great game.  Jets are a legit contender if they can have another weapon in the passing game in addition to Wilson. A balanced offense with that defense will be a tough out.