News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Browns game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 22, 2024, 11:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Wow thats the Burns ive been expected

he did that move twice back to back and it worked

killarich

If anything here... need to move the ball somewhat up the field to get back the field advantage ... that's worse case scenario

Soundwave401

SAquan just ran for a HR...you SOB man... you SOB

kartanoman

Quote from: H-Town G-Fan on September 22, 2024, 03:08:52 PMThe Browns brought the situation upon themselves by trading for the legally embattled Watson and giving him a fully guaranteed contract, which was the largest ever at the time. They deserve to struggle at QB for years given the way they treated and discarded Mayfield and made Watson far too rich.

Karma?

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

TDToomer

Quote from: Soundwave401 on September 22, 2024, 03:14:17 PMSAquan just ran for a HR...you SOB man... you SOB

Insult to injury. My opponent is playing him today.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

Quote from: Soundwave401 on September 22, 2024, 03:14:17 PMSAquan just ran for a HR...you SOB man... you SOB

Srew him.. he's not a Giants

but hope New Orleans pulls through

H-Town G-Fan

killarich

MagicRat

C'mon guys, we ain't over the line yet.
Execute
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Soundwave401

Defense going to have to close this one out. Browns D has figured Danny out

kingm56

I'd like to see more of Tracy.  I like his twitch. 

H-Town G-Fan

BFW great tackle. Good ST rep there.

Trench

Now we know why they like Wheaton so much!

DaveBrown74

When the momentum starts to shift like this, this is when you wish you hadn't missed those makeable deep ball plays..