News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Browns game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 22, 2024, 11:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

todge

Quote from: kingm56 on September 22, 2024, 01:14:36 PMYou have ZERO way of knowing that without seeing the overhead camera.
Did you see Jones go through his progressions to try and find an open receiver? I don't need an overhead camera to know the difference between a short pass and a check down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

You know what makes me angry... I see teams doing hurry up offense vs us early in games for whatever reasons... Lawrence may not be in.. or they just know our defense is not on sync

Meanwhile we are down 2 scores with 6 minutes left and we take the whole play clock to run a play

kingm56

Daniel Jones being Daniel Jones; luckily, we got a break. 

DaveBrown74

Talk about getting bailed out on a very iffy call.

Trench

Horrible throw. Hyatt was open there

DaveBrown74

Just nowhere even in the remote vicinity on the deep ball. Despite more than adequate time to throw.

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 22, 2024, 01:21:27 PMTalk about getting bailed out on a very iffy call.

Thought he was clearly hit in the helmet. Easy call.

killarich

Jones got bailed out

Unless my boy wakes up

Im all in for the Belliceck and Manning/Sanders era

EDjohnst1981

Soundwave401

kingm56

Quote from: todge on September 22, 2024, 01:20:24 PMDid you see Jones go through his progressions to try and find an open receiver? I don't need an overhead camera to know the difference between a short pass and a check down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No..I saw him make his initial read, panic, and throw to the checkdown with ZERO pressure in his face.  You have NO idea what play was called, or how many progressions DJ was required to make....you're guessing.  If you're telling everyone it was limited to 2 progressions, for a QB starting his 64th game, we have a HUGE problem.

killarich

Robinson failed us there .... awareness

Soundwave401

That is a very well designed short yardage playm <:-P

DaveBrown74

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on September 22, 2024, 01:22:11 PMThought he was clearly hit in the helmet. Easy call.

The contact was light and pretty incidental. The defender was slamming on the breaks. Maybe it's letter of the law the right call but it's not like there was any intent nor was it any sort of remotely jarring hit.

Trench

He is just so uncomfortable in the pocket. Happy feet.