News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Browns game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 22, 2024, 11:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 22, 2024, 01:25:06 PMThe contact was light and pretty incidental. The defender was slamming on the breaks. Maybe it's letter of the law the right call but it's not like there was any intent nor was it any sort of remotely jarring hit.

There was zero force; we got bailed out, which is fine...it all evens out at the end of year. 

killarich

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 22, 2024, 01:25:06 PMThe contact was light and pretty incidental. The defender was slamming on the breaks. Maybe it's letter of the law the right call but it's not like there was any intent nor was it any sort of remotely jarring hit.

Dude... I get it Jones has sucked...

But the contact was intentional and obvious there

Still doesn't change that it bailed him out

but the call was an easy call

Trench

FINALLY used the middle of the field. It's about time Daniel and Daboll

DaveBrown74

Quote from: killarich on September 22, 2024, 01:26:14 PMDude... I get it Jones has sucked...

But the contact was intentional and obvious there

Still doesn't change that it bailed him out

but the call was an easy call

It was very lucky  it happened. Was a terrible interception and the hit was very light and incidental. He got seriously bailed out of what would have been a terrible pick.

DaveBrown74

O line doing a great job overall here. Clean pockets and lots of time on every passing down. Very impressed with what I'm seeing from this line.

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Trench

That's on jones. Didn't get team to line fast enough!...these are reasons why he needed to ply in preseason because he literally is still in a learning phase as a QB

DaveBrown74

Time out in the first half not the absolute end of the world but they need to hurry up.

Soundwave401

Promising drive! Danny looks like he's settling in a bit...

kingm56

That screen call was perfect against the weakside blitz

DaveBrown74

Very well executed screen by all involved.

katkavage

Soundwave401

OH wow another great play design! Lethal screen

kingm56

DaveBrown74