News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Browns game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 22, 2024, 11:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

Quote from: kingm56 on September 22, 2024, 01:08:40 PMHe wasn't beat...he was in perfect position; it was just a perfect throw and catch.  I know it's confusing for Giant fans because we NEVER make those throws. 

He needs to turn his head when they are approaching the sideline

sooners56

All Banks had to do was turn his head. A common problem with him.
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Trench

Locker room will be lost by this evening if we don't wake up

Soundwave401

I still think we are going to find a way to win this!

Woody

Quote from: Trench on September 22, 2024, 01:10:47 PMHe needs to turn his head when they are approaching the sideline
Did he.? No he got beat and that won't be the last time they go after him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trench

Nabers triple teamed means someone was open but our QB can't see a thing except who he locks on to

kingm56

Quote from: Trench on September 22, 2024, 01:10:47 PMHe needs to turn his head when they are approaching the sideline

He's in man; it took a perfect throw to get a TD on that play, and Watson delivered.  I have zero problem with his position or technique.  Sometimes you can do everything well and have it backfired.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Trench on September 22, 2024, 01:11:45 PMLocker room will be lost by this evening if we don't wake up

Kind of feels like it already is. Where is the urgency?

jgrangers2

Quote from: sooners56 on September 22, 2024, 01:11:00 PMAll Banks had to do was turn his head. A common problem with him.

Or even just stick his arm up in the air.

killarich

Quote from: Woody on September 22, 2024, 01:09:56 PMThe guy scored a td.  How is that not getting beat? Turnaround

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So EVERY completion means you got BEAT ? Some receivers just don't make great catches ?

That was good coverage

jeremy2020

Quote from: Trench on September 22, 2024, 01:11:45 PMLocker room will be lost by this evening if we don't wake up

Well, the fireworks could be fun, at least.

spiderblue43

Already bizarre special teams foibles with Gray. What a listless bunch...if they get hammered, then Dallas, and gets really bad.

Just terrible.

todge

A check down is an outlet pass made when the receivers are covered. Jones threw a short pass via the play called by Daboll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingm56

Quote from: todge on September 22, 2024, 01:14:03 PMA check down is an outlet pass made when the receivers are covered. Jones threw a short pass via the play called by Daboll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have ZERO way of knowing that without seeing the overhead camera. 

DaveBrown74

Nice speed by McFadden on the blitz there. Noticeable.