News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Browns game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 22, 2024, 11:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderblue43

Browns are having big issues..penalties..all kinds of OL problems and Watson is shot.

Trench

Let's get a long sustained drive here!

MagicRat

We need to establish the run. Get into some second and sixes
Smell my cheese you mother!

kingm56

Quote from: spiderblue43 on September 22, 2024, 01:56:53 PMBrowns are having big issues..penalties..all kinds of OL problems and Watson is shot.

Yep, it's been like that for them in their previous 2 games.  I took the under today :)

MagicRat

jgrangers2

Browns are getting a lot of free rushers at Jones here

katkavage

Trench

On that pass to WanDale u clearly see jones look downfield and then throw to WanDale. It froze the defender for just a second or two. This is key for him. Make the NFL change the book on him and maybe we see something begin to materialize for the guy

DaveBrown74

Very nice awareness by Jones to get rid of that ball quickly despite an unblocked pass rusher streaking in on him and turn it into a positive play by getting it to Singletary in the flat. That was heads-up.

TDToomer

Looks like Tracy has established himself as the #2 running back
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

Quote from: TDToomer on September 22, 2024, 02:01:21 PMLooks like Tracy has established himself as the #2 running back

I'd say Gray established it for him by being such a chump.

MagicRat

Trench

DaveBrown74

Thomas needs to be careful. That looked like a hold on that last play.

killarich

Quote from: jgrangers2 on September 22, 2024, 02:00:25 PMBrowns are getting a lot of free rushers at Jones here

And he's making them pay for it ... which is a rarity