News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Browns game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 22, 2024, 11:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloryDays

He is a play maker, A STAR 👏👏🙏🏻🙏🏻

Trench

Room for improvement on both our scoring drives but I won't lie, I'm seeing something from jones and (I am being critical also - but he is showing an ability to reset himself, something he hasn't previously done that frequently). Kudos to him. I am very happy so far today. Maybe we are seeing some developments here.

killarich

IM happy we got Nabers and not Harrison

Trench

Quote from: kartanoman on September 22, 2024, 02:09:47 PMWell, after the hiccup to start the game, the Giants have bounced back and are playing as though the season is on the line.

This current drive is the most impressive this season, so far.

Now, time to cap it with a six!

Great post and fully agree

H-Town G-Fan

Quote from: Trench on September 22, 2024, 02:13:35 PMRoom for improvement on both our scoring drives but I won't lie, I'm seeing something from jones and (I am being critical also - but he is showing an ability to reset himself, something he hasn't previously done that frequently). Kudos to him. I am very happy so far today. Maybe we are seeing some developments here.

Results are good but accuracy is still iffy. Throw to Nabers on the sideline could have been intercepted. Theo Johnson was wide open but the ball was too far. TD to Leek should not have required such a great catch.

I'll take it. And it's a marked improvement. But making the easy plays (not the Leek sideline throw, that's a tough one) look hard isn't inspiring.

killarich

kingm56

Clev may have to consider making a QB change.  Watson has played like this for 3 consecutive weeks. 

killarich

TDToomer

Burns strip sack fumble! Let's get more points
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

bobalobabingbong

- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

killarich

Lets get points here.. id prefer a TD...but id take a FG

jgrangers2

Really like how they're using Tracy in the pass game

katkavage

Giants out playing and out coaching the Browns. In a big way.

Soundwave401