News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Browns game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 22, 2024, 11:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Daboll gets nothing short of an A+ from me for his playcalling in this half.

Soundwave401

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

bobalobabingbong

- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

killarich

My god

AMAZING HALF by Daboll+Jones+NAbers

And defense has been great as well

H-Town G-Fan

kingm56

I couldn't be happier with Nabers.  I'm happy he's a Giant.  Clev is crazy not to have Ward shadow him...

TDToomer

It's a beautiful day in the Naborshood!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Soundwave401

Man take away that Gray fumble and we are pitching a 21-0 shutout right now. Crazy

MagicRat

I did not see this coming.
Happy to eat crow.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Quote from: MagicRat on September 22, 2024, 02:25:59 PMI did not see this coming.
Happy to eat crow.

Yes me as well.. I gave up on the season after the first 5 minutes of the game

Hope we continue to dominate the 2nd half

but the pessimistic side is saying "ALright boys... worst case we lose 2nd half by 13 points and still win" lol

Jolly Blue Giant

Man what a game. Nabers is a star!!! The O-line is holding well. Play calling excellent. Defense looks tough, and even Baby Bison got his first sack...everything I've ever wanted from my team (except the first couple minutes, when I said, "here we go again". Anyway, entertaining game  =D>  =D>  =D> 

Dare I get my hopes up?
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

Blue Since ‘62

Who is this team and what have you done with the Giants?

Trench

There were 2 very specific drives today which if things progress from here we can look back as very key times in this offense.

1. Jones engineered the TD drive when feeling was (here we go again) after we finally got the defensive 3 and out

2. Scoring a TOUCHDOWN at the end of the half AND AFTER a turnover. I can't remember last time that happened. Usually we would have kicked a FG.

Simms put it together late in his career. I pray this young man is starting to do the same thing.

Second half things I'd like to see:
1. Deep to Hyatt
2. Over the middle pass to TE Theo

GloryDays

Team is showing character and resilience.. 0-2 and a start like that in the third game?! That is tough and it takes character and pride to fight back like that 👏👏

H-Town G-Fan

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 22, 2024, 02:22:03 PMDaboll gets nothing short of an A+ from me for his playcalling in this half.

Pretty much everyone getting flak the past week—Daboll, Bowen, Burns—showed up today so far.