News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Browns game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 22, 2024, 11:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

londonblue

Jones ball placement kills drives but today he had luck to avoid interceptions. I suspect he will be punished in the PFF analysis for 'turnover worthy' throws. He has to improve this area. We know he tends to hurry/panic under pressure so I can only hope he does better on this drive with the Browns within 6.
If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.

Trench

Jones better step it up. It's his game here

H-Town G-Fan

Banks... knew he was going inside and still bit to the outside fake.

Soundwave401

Hey why not give up the 2 as well!  :boooo:

killarich

Wow... we have to get points here

We may actually lose this game if offense doesn't wake up

Trench

Gman329

Coincidental or not, the whole tenor of the game changed from the time DJ missed Nabors wide open, probably would have been 6, 28-7, game as good as over.  Instead, it's the old grind again.

Woody

Every team picks on Banks.    Easy pickins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Trench

It's a good time to go Hyatt. Slayton went to locker room.

kingm56

Quote from: Trench on September 22, 2024, 03:36:36 PMJones better step it up. It's his game here

If Clev doesn't put Ward on Nabers, they're crazy.  They have one of, if not the best, CBs in the NFL and he's been defending Slayton.  I hope we get Robinson involved on this next drive. 

Trench

Quote from: Woody on September 22, 2024, 03:37:36 PMEvery team picks on Banks.    Easy pickins

Such a highly touted player

Soundwave401

Hey Jones... my 40M QB. This is your time. This is where you win us over. This is where you silence all the hate. This is the moment in which you solidify your future....

killarich

Quote from: Gman329 on September 22, 2024, 03:37:27 PMCoincidental or not, the whole tenor of the game changed from the time DJ missed Nabors wide open, probably would have been 6, 28-7, game as good as over.  Instead, it's the old grind again.

Well now we have to see if Daboll continues to call a good game or cowards down and plays conservative

If we lose its not just on Jones missing the deep ball.. lets be real here

Woody

Quote from: Gman329 on September 22, 2024, 03:37:27 PMCoincidental or not, the whole tenor of the game changed from the time DJ missed Nabors wide open, probably would have been 6, 28-7, game as good as over.  Instead, it's the old grind again.
Baboon got greedy and went Nabors twice in a row for the home run....instead of doing what they had done all day spreading the ball around