News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Browns game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 22, 2024, 11:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Since ‘62

Nice win but it would be nice if Jones could play all 4 quarters.

H-Town G-Fan

This was Jones inverse 2023 Arizona game.

killarich

Quote from: kingm56 on September 22, 2024, 04:13:49 PMBut if Nabers doesn't steal the int, we're 2-1.  Again, the ifs and butts usually even out. 

I don't disagree... just looking back

spiderblue43

Giants beat a hapless Browns team, led by Watson. who is terrible. But they choked so bad in the second half, it shouldn't have been close (not to mention Gray fumbling to start the game)

It's a win. Yea.

Trench

Daboll had a very good game. 2nd half I was subpar (mainly why did we abandon the screens and over top passes to the RB)?...not sure if this is on him or not but we almost were out of field goal range after the fumble recovery - not good running plays at all

Woody

The way the defense responded after missed FG that would have likely iced game ....was outstanding. And a good sign for them moving forward. It appeared D coordinator realized quickly the front four aren't going to get it done the blitzing was awesome and something the Browns did not expect.  Good move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trench

Quote from: spiderblue43 on September 22, 2024, 04:21:28 PMGiants beat a hapless Browns team, led by Watson. who is terrible. But they choked so bad in the second half, it shouldn't have been close (not to mention Gray fumbling to start the game)

It's a win. Yea.

They are considered a very good defense. This was a good day

Woody

Quote from: spiderblue43 on September 22, 2024, 04:21:28 PMGiants beat a hapless Browns team, led by Watson. who is terrible. But they choked so bad in the second half, it shouldn't have been close (not to mention Gray fumbling to start the game)

It's a win. Yea.
But if they had lost to the Browns.   It would have been devastating

spiderblue43

Quote from: Trench on September 22, 2024, 04:22:26 PMThey are considered a very good defense. This was a good day

Really was referring to their offense..their defense made adjustments, but DJ stunk in the second half.

killarich

Quote from: Trench on September 22, 2024, 04:22:26 PMThey are considered a very good defense. This was a good day

This is true, Browns were 6.5 favorites ... we were on the road.. and this was considered  a "suffocating" defense

Even with the 2nd half... 2 passing TDs and one rushing TD is not terrible against what is considered to be a good defense..

Not a perfect game at all... but we won a game on the road we shouldn't have

Woody

Understandably Daboll very talkative in post game conference

Woody

Y the way ....isn't Joseph the x Viking kicker that missed a lot of big fg's.  And they got rid of him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trench

Chatman and Ojulari had great games today. Was nice to see Hines get TE involved finalky

kingm56

It's early, but Balt is whipping Dal, who's played poorly in 3 of the thier last 4 games. 

DaveBrown74

Quote from: kingm56 on September 22, 2024, 05:08:56 PMIt's early, but Balt is whipping Dal, who's played poorly in 3 of the thier last 4 games. 

Call me nuts, but I think I'd rather have Dallas come in at 2-1 fresh off a win in this game today than the other way around.