News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Snap Counts

Started by MightyGiants, Today at 07:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

AZGiantFan

Hey, Rich - I just wanted say that I really appreciate you posting these each week.

:ok:
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

MightyGiants

Quote from: AZGiantFan on Today at 09:09:18 AMHey, Rich - I just wanted say that I really appreciate you posting these each week.

:ok:

My pleasure, as long as I can get them.  I think the snap counts make for some interesting reading
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

VanPelt

Nubin is turning into such a great pick

AZGiantFan

Quote from: MightyGiants on Today at 01:33:06 PMMy pleasure, as long as I can get them.  I think the snap counts make for some interesting reading

Where do you get them from?

Not slowing my roll

MightyGiants

Quote from: AZGiantFan on Today at 02:25:05 PMWhere do you get them from?

Either a Giants reporter or a Giants beat reporter will Tweet them.  I copy the Twitter link to the image and embed it here. 

I wish the Giants would mail me this information but they wouldn't (I did ask once  :D )

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

AZGiantFan

Quote from: MightyGiants on Today at 02:27:54 PMEither a Giants reporter or a Giants beat reporter will Tweet them.  I copy the Twitter link to the image and embed it here. 

I wish the Giants would mail me this information but they wouldn't (I did ask once  :D )

I just refreshed my own memory, and here's another source.  If you click on the game at the nfl site, and then scroll down to the bottom there is a link to download the Gamebook, which is about a 20 page pdf with a detailed statistical and play by play breakdown of the game.  If you go to one of the last pages you'll find the snap counts.  So there you go, a little back-up.

Not slowing my roll