News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 26, 2024, 07:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloryDays and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Woody

Running game is killing them.     So much for Dallas really bad against the run

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

killarich

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 09:32:35 PMHe is just not elite QB. He sees nothing and he feels nothing. He has not elevated the team tonight

He has had 2 incompletions .... .. one bad throw ... and one drop

He has completions over 20+ yards .... its possible that we just arent getting open

13/15 150 yards in the half is not terrible.... 

Reason we are losing this game is BAnks and the refs ... as crazy as that sounds

Trench

Daboll is not doing well. Dallas defense is Swiss cheese and he hasn't done much except called run up the gut plays. Then he has a successful screen pass and he doesn't try it again. SAME AS SECOND HALF LAST WEEK

todge

Games are won in the trenches. Dallas is dominating the LOS and the Giants can't run the ball. That makes passing difficult. Meanwhile, Prescott hasn't been touched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trench

Quote from: killarich on September 26, 2024, 09:35:31 PMHe has had 2 incompletions .... .. one bad throw ... and one drop

He has completions over 20+ yards .... its possible that we just arent getting open

13/15 150 yards in the half is not terrible.... 

Reason we are losing this game is BAnks and the refs ... as crazy as that sounds

Middle of field is wide open. I see it on every replay. He hasn't tried a single pass to the TE

killarich

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 09:33:31 PMBecause he doesn't even run to the MARKET 50% of the time!!!!!!!

He has had 2 plays today where he caught the ball and fought to get the first down ... idk what game you are watching

Trench

Quote from: Woody on September 26, 2024, 09:35:12 PMRunning game is killing them.    So much for Dallas really bad against the run

Blame Daboll. He isn't calling the right plays

killarich

We can not allow anything here... not even a FG

Trench

Woody

Yeah a thibs play

killarich

Bowen DO NOT play zone ... wtf are you doing

Trench

Soundwave401

Did Thibs actually win a one on one battle there??

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

NO NO NO ... do not do your Graham impersonation and allow FG to end the half

AS I speak ..  good job THIBS!