News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 26, 2024, 07:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

We have a chance!!!!....cmon fellas!!!!

TDToomer

Jake Elliot, our IR kicker Gano with the Panthers and now Brandon Aubrey. If it's a 60 yard kick against us it will go straight an narrow right through the uprights. Unbelievable.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Stringer Bell

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 10:13:57 PMHow about developing the kid and giving him a shot?...if Thibs doesn't get pressure should he sit?

Where did I say to sit Johnson? I didn't. I said calls to "feed him" didn't make sense because he's not a reliable pass catcher and is struggling to keep pace with NFL speed at this point.

And if there were better options to Thibs and he wasn't performing, yes he should sit. But there aren't better options.

There are better options to throw to than Johnson and so that's where the targets are going. Again, it's not rocket science.

Woody

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 10:17:21 PMWhat a kicker wow
He is my fantasy kicker...awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trench

killarich

Trench

Quote from: Stringer Bell on September 26, 2024, 10:19:23 PMWhere did I say to sit Johnson? I didn't. I said calls to "feed him" didn't make sense because he's not a reliable pass catcher and is struggling to keep pace with NFL speed at this point.

And if there were better options to Thibs and he wasn't performing, yes he should sit. But there aren't better options.

There are better options to throw to than Johnson and so that's where the targets are going. Again, it's not rocket science.

Good debate - but I'll push back on better options as it's mostly Nabers or bust. Sometimes Slayton or WanDale. Let's try our TE

killarich

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 10:21:00 PMGood debate - but I'll push back on better options as it's mostly Nabers or bust. Sometimes Slayton or WanDale. Let's try our TE

Bro its not smart to just try something to try something

What are you saying

killarich

Woody

Te absolutely needs to be involved in passing game. That is the middle of field guy....

Trench

Quote from: killarich on September 26, 2024, 10:22:16 PMBro its not smart to just try something to try something

What are you saying

Not to just try ...it IS THERE FOR THE TAKING IF WE SIMPLY CALL THE PLAY. They're professional football players. Run over the middle and toss him the ball. Not too hard. Every other play is to the sideline or a Checkdown. 2 series in a row and jones is checking down like he's scared. Same as 2nd half last week

Woody

Te would open things up some for Nabors and Robinson

Trench

I'm sick of the refs even though it is helping us now

jgrangers2

Holding on everyone. 10 yard penalty. Repeat first down