News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 26, 2024, 07:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kartanoman and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

GloryDays

killarich

They already about to be in FG range

TDToomer

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 10:46:27 PMVery simple answer.

DABOLL likes to be hard on young guys unless it's Nabers

Aren't we starting the most rookies in the NFL so far?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Woody

Thibs is just not big and strong enough to play DE.he should play lb off the line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

quacker

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 10:46:27 PMVery simple answer.

DABOLL likes to be hard on young guys unless it's Nabers
I remember Coughlin being the same and I hated that about him too. But back in those days the Giants had more talent.

Woody

Look a te that can catch

Trench

Defense going to sleep. We need a lucky turnover

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on September 26, 2024, 10:49:18 PMThey already about to be in FG range

With their kicker, they're pretty much always in FG range.  Dek is willing Dal right now...

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on September 26, 2024, 10:49:48 PMAren't we starting the most rookies in the NFL so far?

If u think dabs is correct here (after what we SAW Hyatt do last year) and now he is benched and Slayton is dropping everything in sight in a big spot then I don't k ow what to tell ya

killarich

We are going to lose because we cant get a TD

Woody

Thibs just does not have a push and handled to easily most of time.

killarich

Soundwave401

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on September 26, 2024, 10:52:20 PMThibs just does not have a push and handled to easily most of time.

????  Thibs is having a very good game.  To be fair, it's against a rookie, but he's had a very good game. 

Woody

Good pressure that time