News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 26, 2024, 07:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluefan, GloryDays and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

killarich

Damn SLayton doesnt slip... that like 5-10 more yards

MagicRat

Slayton slipped there again, what's with the turf?
Smell my cheese you mother!

bighitterdalama

Singletary better job at blitz pickup than Barkley.

killarich

These refs are POS's.... if it was the Cowboys.. you would have "missed" that

Stringer Bell

Bellinger and Johnson are both liabilities at this point. Add nothing of value in the passing game and so many dumb penalties.

Trench

Garbage play by Jones. It's 3rd down man. Look downfield

bighitterdalama

Never score touchdowns against Dallas. Never get a turnover either.

Trench

Quote from: Stringer Bell on September 26, 2024, 08:57:59 PMBellinger and Johnson are both liabilities at this point. Add nothing of value in the passing game and so many dumb penalties.

To be fair the middle again is open because Dallas is stuffing the run but jones won't throw it over the middle for who knows the reason why?

Philosophers

DJ throws a 1 yarder on 3rd down and long without looking deeper at other WRs.  That is my biggest problem with him.

Trench

These refs....they made Parsons leave for who knows what?...I saw nothing of consequence on the replay

Fletch

So that's the plan throw it short of the  line to gain and, hope for a missed tackle?

justinddelfosse

Couldn't even lead him to the open sideline had to throw it behind him.

Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk

Trench

Quote from: Philosophers on September 26, 2024, 09:00:06 PMDJ throws a 1 yarder on 3rd down and long without looking deeper at other WRs.  That is my biggest problem with him.

100% right. He locks on his receivers and he doesn't look downfield

Messiah717

Quote from: Philosophers on September 26, 2024, 09:00:06 PMDJ throws a 1 yarder on 3rd down and long without looking deeper at other WRs.  That is my biggest problem with him.

Has been an ongoing trend with him. 

Woody

Haven't been able to see the middle of field open on my tv .Might be though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk