News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 26, 2024, 07:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

Quote from: umassgrad on September 26, 2024, 09:24:35 PMWTF? How do you just drop that ball? You can't make this xxxx up :what:

He isn't as good as everyone thinks. Rarely runs past the marker and that's what he's paid to do!

Woody

This officiating crew is bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trench

Dallas knows we are vanilla. They're stacking the box!...if this were Mahomes he would pick them apart with a TE pass

killarich

Singleterry is not a bad RB ... he needs to stop making moves behind the LOS... he's not quick, it hurts him more than anything

Philosophers

Can WanDale run a deep route?  Is it not in the playbook?

TDToomer

I am really souring on Robinson. Even thought it still would have been called back that pass has to be caught.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Woody

Again when was the last time a te caught a pass for the Giants

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

killarich

Quote from: Philosophers on September 26, 2024, 09:27:33 PMCan WanDale run a deep route?  Is it not in the playbook?

Hes a slot receiver

Why are we dogging him on this

MagicRat

The frustrating thing is, this Dallas team is there for the taking on a number of levels if we can execute.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Trench

He is just not elite QB. He sees nothing and he feels nothing. He has not elevated the team tonight

killarich

Trench

Quote from: killarich on September 26, 2024, 09:28:33 PMHes a slot receiver

Why are we dogging him on this

Because he doesn't even run to the MARKET 50% of the time!!!!!!!

MagicRat

We cannot, under any circumstances, let them get anything here.
Smell my cheese you mother!

jgrangers2

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 09:33:31 PMBecause he doesn't even run to the MARKET 50% of the time!!!!!!!

Have you watched him? His entire game is about getting the ball in his hands quickly and him making people miss.