News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 26, 2024, 07:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

Let's go boys!...national tv we are in this!!!!...cmon Gmen!

killarich

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 09:44:52 PMHow can u say that when they haven't been targeted at all?...last week a ball went to Bellinger and he made a real good play on a crappy pass

You're trying to force something that isn't there.. to our worst position on offense

y_so_blu

Hey look, another show intended to divide people and make an audience that isn't watching feel good about itself.

The funny (and sad) thing is that I don't even have to specify which Prime original I'm referring to. They all fit that description.

Nice to see us playing some okay football against Dallas for a change!  <:-P

Trench

Quote from: Stringer Bell on September 26, 2024, 09:52:31 PMThey haven't been targeted because one (Bellinger) is a plodder who doesn't get open and the other (Johnson) has dropped 30% of his targets and isn't moving at NFL speed yet.

Is that fair?...how many passes went the kids way?

killarich

They should just let the ball bounce into the endzone at this point

Trench

jgrangers2

Quote from: killarich on September 26, 2024, 09:58:59 PMThey should just let the ball bounce into the endzone at this point

Maybe, but don't want to risk a crazy bounce either

Trench

Finally the screen!...it's been working for 2 weeks. And then it opens the middle!!!!....Let's go

Trench

OMG daniel he was already out of bounds!

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

Trench

How come we never throw into the end zone like other teams do?

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Soundwave401

Expecting that black cat to make his appearance anytime now...

Trench

If we don't score a TD it will be a moral victory for Dallas