News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 26, 2024, 07:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

So...it comes down to OUR QB

killarich

Thibs made a play

Burns has been a ghost today... Thibs has not

Soundwave401

Gotta admit that was a nice play from Thibs. Need so much more of that on 3rds

Trench

Quote from: killarich on September 26, 2024, 10:54:40 PMThibs made a play

Burns has been a ghost today... Thibs has not

I saw a couple plays where Burns set edge and got his man before a big gain

Woody

Not bad if he was a fifth round pick.....like the guy just said everybody is waiting for him to break out and do something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

madbadger

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 10:54:28 PMSo...it comes down to OUR QB

Which means the game is basically over. Small time Danny....

Soundwave401

Gmo11

Quote from: Woody on September 26, 2024, 10:55:45 PMNot bad if he was a fifth round pick.....like the guy just said everybody is waiting for him to break out and do something

He's had a tremendous impact on this game.  Not sure this is the one you want to use to criticize him.

Trench

Put up or shut up...national tv...jones detractors and jones lovers...let's agree...THIS is the time for HIM to put us on his back and go win the game. Use your legs or whatever. Just win baby!

kingm56

If he can't do it against this defense, who is he going to do it against?  Dal is decimated right now...

Woody

Quote from: files58 on September 26, 2024, 10:48:34 PMYes he COULD have caught it. Jones however has underthrown Slayton 3 times. All would have been big plays. Jones does not make winning throws when it really counts. He just doesn't. A game like tonight calls for big throws by your QB.
That would have been a first down at 15?

killarich

Trench

TDToomer

Quote from: Trench on September 26, 2024, 10:52:11 PMIf u think dabs is correct here (after what we SAW Hyatt do last year) and now he is benched and Slayton is dropping everything in sight in a big spot then I don't k ow what to tell ya

Dabs is not afraid to play rookies and Hyatt is a 2nd year player. You are arguing the wrong point.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kingm56

Credit there to Singletary for picking up the blitz...we'll done.